Sun Valley Vacation Blog
Jump start your summer vacation at the Tamarack Lodge.
With over 400+ miles of singletrack mountain biking trails, endless
opportunities for scenic hiking,
fly fishing and watersports, the hardest part of planning a Sun Valley
Vacation is knowing where to begin. To make your planning simple, we've
put together a list of our favorite local activities, events and
things to do in Sun Valley on our seasonal blog below!
Take a look at our favorite adventures, grab your best travel buddy and settle in to summer at our pet-friendly Ketchum, Idaho hotel. And don’t worry, these countless summer pursuits await just outside the door of our conveniently located lodge in the heart of downtown Ketchum. The Tamarack Lodge, conveniently located in downtown Ketchum, ID was crafted with explorers in mind. If you’re the type who wants to get less horizontal and more vertical, soak up the sun and explore high mountain lakes, or take in a sunset with good friends and a craft cocktail, you’ve come to the right place.
Start Planning your Sun Valley Vacation at the Tamarack Lodge
- Free Activities in Ketchum this Summer!
- June 2019 Events in Ketchum, ID
- Spring 2019 in Sun Valley
- Holiday Festivities in Ketchum & Sun Valley
- What’s New at Sun Valley Resort - 2018/19
- Free Music and Warm Summer Nights
- Why Ketchum Should Be on Your Summer Hiking & Biking List
- The Diversity of Fly Fishing Opportunities in Sun Valley